Recipient of The City of Pasadena Historic Preservation Commission 2014 Award for Restoration.
Built in 1926, this Craftsman Bungalow was restored to it's original condition and a master suite with a walk in closet and laundry room, were added. The exterior shingles were chosen to match the original siding when the house was built. The kitchen was expanded after walls dividing it from the dining room mud room were removed. The result is a larger kitchen which connects it to the dining room and completes the open plan.
The master suite was added to the back of the house to preserve the original street façade of the building, and to connect it to backyard and future gardens.